- [Firefox News]stability and security update
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.7 has just released an update that fixes some security problems, such as the possibility of using some invisible control characters to engage in spoofing, or to steal information from XML files using techniques such as for...
- Post Date：2009-03-16 23:17:15 More..
- [Google Pack]Norton Security Scan
- Norton Security Scan provides on-demand scanning and removal of viruses, Trojan horses, and hack tools. The product includes free protection updates and scheduled weekly scans. Norton Security Scan is not a replacement for continuous, real-time prote...
- Post Date：2008-06-28 04:06:37 More..
- [Firefox Usage]Firefox Browser Cache Security Settings
- Every browser, including Firefox, has a place where they store bits and pieces of websites that you visit - images, ads, scripts, etc. - so that the next time you visit that particular site, you will see the page load quickly. This is called a cache,...
- Post Date：2008-05-02 09:43:37 More..
- [Firefox Usage]Firefox Browser Security and Cookies
- What exactly is a cookie? Basically, cookies are just small bits of information placed on your computer by different websites. Most of the time, cookies are placed on your computer to save you time; for instance, you visit a website where you set som...
- Post Date：2008-05-02 09:42:19 More..
- [Firefox Usage]How to Set Security Options in Firefox
- there are many reasons why so many people are switching to the Firefox browser - the security features. Let's run through some of the basic settings here. Go to Tools, then Options, and then pick Privacy.We'll go briefly through each of these.
- Post Date：2008-05-05 20:58:20 More..